Thursday, January 28, 2010

SO much networking.

So the Sun rose on. Minding his own mighty bussiness and not giving one tenth of a shit for the world below him, and another nameless day begun.

I get to the office and start working as hard as I can on not working at all. Boy, am I lazy. But yeah, you know how those office mornings go, with the thick smell of cheap coffee and old cigars. I figure that's the natural smell of dead dreams. Boy, do I hate this place.

Anyway I was going somewhere with this, and its really the most peculiar story so bear with me a little bit longer. The fun is coming, trust me.

So I go online looking for some lulz to get my mind in the right gear for the day. I figure you need to put your mind in neutral if you want to make it through the day. I mean if you really have no choice but to stay sober till noon at least, when you can sneak a glup or two of the good stuff from that bottle on the bottom drawer.

So yeah, I beat my neurons into good old stupid and feel like stalking chicks on facebook, so in I log.

What.
The.
Fuck.

Who is that? So I have this friend request and you are not gonna fuckin believe me, I know, but I shit you not.

Faernis.

As in Faernis the Ancient God of Decay.

Creep-o. So I figure, you know, what the shitballs I'll fuckin' add him and see how that goes. Now a word or two about good old Faernis are due, since most of you brats don't know shit about shit. Unlike creative spirits, Faernis is not much of a maker. He is really into decay you see. Fucking stuff up. Slowly. Thoroughly.

I must confess I am a big time admirer of his work. I mean he is pretty much entropy avatared on Earth. The thing about him is just that, you just can't beat the son of a bitch. In the end he always gets away with it because time is on his side. He really makes no effort at all, just lingers around rusting metal and decomposing wood. And in the putrid world of yours truly, he really gets his kicks.

And then there is his justice. He makes no judgments. It's not that he is truly evil or anything, he just doesn't give a fuck so yeah, I can relate to that. I don't care either. Unless he actually has an agenda and I'm just bitter, I don't really know.

His pics are all stagnant ponds and abandoned buildings, roting dead animals and slowly withering achievments. The guy is an artist, I'll give you that.

So we chatted once or twice and he was real kind, and had perfect grammar. And I do mean fuckin perfect. One day I was looking at his newer pics and oh shit.

I'm tagged in one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home