Wednesday, December 09, 2009

So there.

I dated this girl once, who was really into vegetables that look like celebs. We broke up for an argument about this egg plant that kinda looked like Nixon. Sadly, she doesn’t consider egg plant to be a vegetable and I don’t consider Nixon to be a person, hence the quarrel.

Other than that little quirk she was all right, straight blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. All in all she was a fine girl all around, and I sometimes wonder if poisoning her llama was too much, but you know, fuck it. Llamas ain’t people either so there.

Anyway this all has to do with something funny that happened to someone I don’t even know, so well, yeah, I don’t remember where I was going with this but the point is that I miss the quirky blonde girl whose llama I murdered and I hope she is doing fine.

The girl that is, the llama is gone all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home