Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rapid eye movement!

I really don’t like complaining. I try not to. But right now, I feel pretty fuckin miserable. Been working all day finishing a shitty translation. But then again, I DO need the money so I might as well just shut the fuck up and stop being a whining-fuck-o. Now, I know I’m just saying things because I’m sad and because I’m angry and shit. They say love hurts. It doesen’t. Missing hurts. Disapointment hurts. Being left behind hurts. Love is a-ok. God damn it. I hate emo kids and right now I’m talking just like one. Holy shit. Just what I need to feel better, being disgusted.

But hey I’m not supposed to get sad. I’m a SOLID-STEEL-WARMACHINE. Right? Damn right!

Right...

So. Anyway. This past few days have been bored as hell. I’ve been wandering the streets. Really, wandering like a hobo. Today I went delivering the translation I made and collected my money. Then I went to the bank, and got the money in my card. And then I wandered. I haven’t seen my friends (for some reason). Today I took a shower after like three days. I was getting gross to be me. So now I’m clean (yet unshaved). I think I won’t shave for the next days/weeks/whatever. Maybe my friends were avoiding me because I spent three days without showering. Fancy bastards!

Tomorrow I might go to the airport. My oldest bro is leaving for Cuba with his lovely lady! Lucky devil uh? The thing is he doesn’t want to leave his car in the airport for such a long time (motherfuckers charge like €6 per hour!) so I think I will meet him in the airport and take his car, and when he comes back (if he ever does) I’ll go pick him up. Sounds like a plan. Its funny that the city where he lives has no international airport. I mean, its quite a big city.

By the way, this post came out horrible. Today I wanted to write somethig:
a)Smart and
b)in Spanish
And it would seem like I failed miserably at both. But I have a plan! I’ll post this and shortly afterwards will start writing something better. Hopefully, no-one will notice. I’m a criminal mastermind! MUA HA HA HA HAH!

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2006 at 12:55 PM, Blogger Gur, el Místico said...

I notice it, and I think it was smart. That shit about love and missing was very clever.

I like your blog, it´s good that you are posting again.

I already have my own, I´m glad you could someday visit La sala de Gurgencias.

Give my respects to your brothers.

See ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home