Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Focus boy, focus!

So um.

Yeah, well, you know this kind of thing goes. So let's leave math behind. I'm gonna tell you the story of that time Rafa accidentally killed a hooker in Vegas, and how the kind heart of a feral baboon saved the day. No, wait, that was a dream. Or a comic? Maybe she wasn't a hooker at all. And maybe Rafa married her. I don't remember, so let's go back to math.

Or dolphins.

Dolphins are cool and cute and slightly creepy. They are super smart, some of them solve sudokus for a living, since thare are not that many fish around this days. Most of them have to go back home at one point or another and crash with their parents. College is hard for dolphins. Other than the normal experimentation with drugs and alternative sexuality, most dolphins have issues with online gaming. That is why you see so many dolphins in WoW.

But dolphins are not really the point of this: boots are. Yet you know, dolphins don't wear boots. That would be silly. They are more flip-flopy kind of guys.

I have a new cell phone! Hardly news, tho, I bought it like three weeks ago. My old one had a stroke. Not without irony, it came back to life when I got a new one. People are like that, too. Some times. Not always, just—just some times, ok?

I like dinosaurs. It was really shitty for them to go extint. I wish I had a dinosaur. I wish... I wish I was dinosaur?

You bet your ass I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home