Friday, March 26, 2010

Wrstst BF evah Vol. 2

Ok, so I met you at a party once, like, two years ago. You were dating a friend of a friend and I hear on facebook that he died. Anyway, now that we kind of hooked up online and I enjoy talking to you, I wanted to be honest and tell you before you come over on friday, so you won't freak out when I tell you I'm not really looking for a relationship. We can still spend time together and it can still be meaningful. I have been hurt before, and I want to show you the type of kindness and care you deserve-- I'm just not ready for commitment. But you are nice and cute and mean a lot to me, even if we haven't met for so long, I still want to see you.

Because we are still gonna fuck, right?

Antua spent friday watching Star Trek reruns.

WHAT le FUCK!? I was sensitive I was!! Srsly! >:|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home