Sunday, December 11, 2005

Wiklow, Willow, Wiklow

Another Guinness. This pub has got what it takes. I talk and talk with my father. Time to go to the restroom. At my return, a new Guinness awaits me. Suddendly I feel like I have drank enough, so I order a pint of dark beer. The liter goes hastefuly, as my palate has become used to the potency of the gaelic nightly nectar. So at the end of the pint, no remedy; I take another Guinness. And then anoter.

Otra Guinness. Éste pub tiene lo que se necesita. Hablo y hablo con mi padre. Momento de ir al baño. A mi regreso, una nueva Guinness me espera. De repente me parece haber bebido suficiente, así que pido una pinta de oscura de barril. El litro pasa rápidamente, mi paladar ya se ha acostumbrado a la potencia del néctar nocturno gaélico. Así que al terminar la pinta, no hay remedio; tomo otra Guinness. Y luego otra.

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 at 11:23 AM, Blogger shtepenwolf....! said...

debería haber un bar irlandes decente en este pueblo!!!! y en todos los pueblos del mundo!!!

 
At December 19, 2005 at 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, aca en las Guadalajaras hay 2 bares irlandeses bastante agradables... que buenos son esos bares... vamos por unas chelitas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home