Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Yay dogs

I believe the reason dogs are always in such a good mood is that, while they understand the concept of play, they have no concept of work. So even dogs that do work live in an all-games world, as put in evidence by this entry, copied verbatim from the diary of a labrador who works at an airport: ____________________________________________________________ So today master went get me and I was SO happy and he petted me and said we were going terminal 2 and that usually only means one thing and I was so exited and master said we were going to sniff bags for cocaine!! and I was like 'dude no way omg I LOVE this game!!' and I sniffed and sniffed and then BAM!! and he was like 'yo you sure' and I was all like 'yeah man totally' and then blue guys came and opened the bag and there was a package and THEN I GOT A COOKIE man it was so awesome and master was so proud and I was all like 'yay cookie!!' and then on the way back this oooold old lady wanted to pet me and she did and she smelled like raisins and it was so cool. BEST. DAY. EVER. ____________________________________________________________

1 Comments:

At May 8, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Blogger H said...

Jaja, sin duda erá un Lab residente de California por su vocabularío. ¿Me pregunto que acento tendran FreyjaFenris?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home