Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Day 2.

Yay! Its “Super Insomnia Party Time”!

So, I’m having a great time being unable to sleep! Everything is cool and under control as I enter the 30th hour! Yes! I will win this race.
-Who are you racing against?
-Well, you of course.
-Of course.

7am and I’m still awake. Isn’t that nice?

Also.

I am not obsessive-compulsive. I just pretend to be because I know girls dig it.
-No, they do not.
-Sure they do.
-Then why don’t you have a girlfriend?
-Shut up.

Arrrhhh its “Imaginary Debate Time” wooot woooot woooot

-I’m for it
-I’m against it
-Shut up.

Woooot woooot WOOOOOOOT

Seriously, I need to sleep. : (
But not really! : )

Yaaaaaaay insomnia is great!
-No, its not.
-Shut up.

Yeah, every now and then insomnia makes me her hostage. Its been quite a while since this happened, I usually sleep very well. I have no idea why it comes or how to make it go away. I just can’t sleep. However, more than 24 hours in a row is too much, and its rather rare. Now, the matter is that I will probably feel super-uber-sleepy at like 3pm, which will pretty much fuck up my inner clock. And its cold like the dark side of the Moon in here. And since its after 7am (very early or very late, depends on your point of view)already, I might as well wait a couple hours and have breakfast.

Woooot woooot

(that’s supposed to be an owl’s sound)

1 Comments:

At January 1, 2007 at 2:42 PM, Blogger Mixtzin said...

one too many indeed =P get some sleep already.

You'll need your energy for the ROL marathon this week ;)

I'll drop the details on your inbox later ;)

mata ato

 

Post a Comment

<< Home